Work in Progress


Have been busy these few weeks. There were a lot to do and coupled with my teaching job, I have not been able to come up with my new bridal headwear on time. This new collection will mainly be using lace appliques and  lots of embellishments from beads and sequins.
I did the beadings on the leaves. They were fun to make.


Found the unique Lily stamen and I am making some Lilies.


 I made my own mini-hat using the wooden block I bought from a shop in USA. Buckram forms the frame and I added lace fabric. next thing I plan to do is sew beads on it. I am addicted to sewing sequins to lace appliques. It's so therapeutic!


But what a mess I have created! I would really wish to have a room to store all my materials. But the previous owner of my apartment has knocked down most of the wall and now I really should get a carpenter to build more shelves.

Comments

Popular Posts