So excited....new event coming

Hi everyone!
Things was hectic at work, there was setting of common test paper, preparing students for practical exam and now ... omg! The endless marking. I gues it is all about time management and finally, convince my daughter to be my model. Here's some new and some old (well, old as in I made them last month but couldn't find time to take photos).










My designs is available at Singapore Art Museum Night Bazaar on 18 March (Fri) 7pm to 2 am. I am so happy that I get balloted for this event. I have always enjoyed the Night Bazaar at SAM. Do come down to join in the festivities on 18 March.

I'll also be listing these designs at my etsy shop in a couple of days time. Or do join me at my facebook page for latest update.

For those who like some shine, I have these rhinestone studded headband-tiaras. The rhinestones are shoudered (not glue) and will stay in place. Put them on and be a princess!




Comments

Popular Posts