Making It Clearer on Customisation

I received several emails a week requesting for customisation and I hate to say that I do not do customisation anymore. Well sort of. Let me explain.

To make a small cocktail hats can take me 20-35 hours. There's blocking, stretching, wiring, steaming and the many trimmings that I sew and make myself. But most of the order does not give me enough time to work on them. Thus I have to set certain guidelines as I hate to turn down orders every week.

1. Hats take time to make. Customisation takes 4 to 8 weeks. Please place your request in advance.
   Rush order is possible with additional charge.

2. I DO NOT make copies or duplicate another designs.

3. Customisation is strictly based on existing deisgns, i.e, I will make a new one for you based on my ready-to-wear range in the same color or another color of your choice (subject to availability of colors).

4. For customisation, price starts from S$150 for a round pillbox hat and S$250 for brimmed hat.

5. Consultation can be done at Red Dot Museum at MAAD which I attend once a month on a Friday night.I will be at MAAD on 13 April and 4 May. Please enquire for date in June.

6. Completed hats can be collected in person at MAAD on the Friday when I am there. Otherwise, it will be send via courier (same day service) at S$35 (within Singapore) per hat.

Comments

Popular Posts