Duchess of cambridge Diamond Jubilee Hats

Many readers read my previous blog on Kate's hats.

I love this pillbox by UK Milliner, Jane Taylor but I can never afford the £790 (S$1580) price-tag.



With the Diamond Jubilee celebration just over, I am adding the new hats she wore recently. Tomorrow is the start of Royal Ascot and I will post more Kate's hat when the time comes. I am looking forward to seeing if she will wear something new. 'New' as in like something that is not saucer-style. She wore several Jane Corbett Hats but the styles are similar, and it's getting boring.

Jane Corbett's hat


Similar style of hat on Kate, also by Jane Corbett. But all three look pretty good with their 'co-ordinated' outfit. Cam wears Treacy's hat but I forgot who is the milliner for Sophie.
I like this red piece better than the red maple leaves piece she wore to Canada. I think this is a Sylvia Fletcher's hat. Correct me if I am wrong.





This was worn last year, so I'll skip.


My favourite (as you know by now) was the nude, beaded cocktail one with silk tulle and organza discs finished with smoked quartz and veiling worn for the service at St Paul’s.




Source: Jane Taylor Millinery


This hat on its own does not seem spectacular to you, but it matched kate's outfit perfectly. 


With Ascot's new rules on dressing and hats, I am looking forward to see what the Duchess will wear at Royal Ascot.

Comments

Popular Posts