Forecast for those born in the year of Dragon

A milliner whom I admire has designed 2 hats inspired by the year of Dragon. She is Anya Caliendo based in USA. She has worked very hard to be an established milliner since arriving in America from Russia and I admire her work ethics.

Source: www.couturemillinery.com

source: www.couturemillinery.com

I don't know why Chinese families like to have babies born in the year of Dragon. So I have been told that these babies will have good luck, good fortune and possibly a good life. Ya, right.

Look how scary this dragon looks.

If this picture belongs to you, please let me know so that I can credit you.

I was born in the year of the dragon several 12-year-cycle ago. At age 7, my mother could not find me a primary school to enrol in. All three schools near where we used to live at Bartley Road, were FULL. At that time, there were only 2 phases to register for Primary 1 - Singaporeans and Malaysian. Singaporeans kids registered first, followed by Malaysian. My parents were Malaysian and so by the time I registered for Primary 1, there was no vacancy. It was because the 1971 cohort are all dragon babies. My mother was told to go to Aljunied Road to look for this new school specially built to accommodate us, the dragonlets. So I ended up at Aljunied Primary School, a new school. So much for luck at age 7!

Until this time of writing, I am still waiting and searching for luck and the elusive good fortune.

Then some geomancer from Channel 8 has to ruin my year by predicting the following:

In 2012, those born in the year of Dragon MAY meet with some kind of accident that there will be blood! So we must drive carefully. Phew, since I don't have a car, that doesn't apply to me, right? No?  I may still be hit by a car instead or fall down a flight of stairs. What the....!

We will lose money in a business venture or make bad judgement involving money. Woa..that's Bad with a capital B. Since I don't have a business, I guess it must be the bad judgement involving money.

My lucky number is 7 and lucky colour is red. Thanks but no thanks. What do I do with a single number 7? Red, no thanks. The last time I wore red, a Science HOD (a guy with  minus 100 EQ) at my previous school told me that I looked like a big ANG POW! I should not let that comment traumatised me since he was also the one who told everyone that I cut down plants in school to bring home. Hello..I was clearing a plot so that students can grow herbs as part of my CCA! I guess dragons don't forgive easily. Wish I could send him a whiff of my dragon fire.

With no luck and fortune in sight, I so regret that I did not invite the God of Wealth to my house this year. Apparently this God will bring fortune to you but he comes only once a year at a Temple in Sembawang. He was supposed to be available on 22 Jan (Sun) at 10.30pm in Sembawang. So I have missed the auspicious date. Many people have testified that they know of someone who knows another one who also know someone who won big money after inviting him to their house. Okay, what do I do now since I had missed the invite?

A kind taxi driver told me that I should prepare in advance for 2013. He told me the deity's website - SembawangGodofWealth.sg and his facebook account.
All I need to do now is to be God of Wealth's friend in Facebook to find out how to get my fortune. Cool!


Comments

Popular Posts